- 1 What is Bella Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker?
- 1.1 Features of Bella Coffee Machine
- 1.2 Why do we need to clean the Bella Coffee Maker?
- 1.3 Precautions to be taken while cleaning Bella Coffee Machine
- 1.4 How to Clean Bella Dual Brew Single-Serve Coffee Maker?
- 1.5 Other ways to clean the Bella Coffee Maker
What is Bella Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker?
Brewing a delicious coffee Single-serving at home as we like Bella Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker is the best option. Bella takes both coffee grounds and k-cup capsules in a reusable filter basket. Here in this article, we can know the Bella coffee machine’s features and clean the Bella Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee maker.
Bella Coffee machine uses pressurized pump technology and extracts maximum flavors. The water stream automatically adjusts according to the ground coffee to make a bold, full-bodied brew. There are different brew sizes like 6 oz, 10 oz, or 15 oz; choose the brew size and place the adjustable drip tray to fit the travel mug or cup for single-serve.
Features of Bella Coffee Machine
Bella has a feature of reusable brew cup adaptor to brew coffee grinds and teas of everyone’s favorite. It is best for small space kitchens, rooms, offices, dorms, etc. It also has a compact design for a dual brew, which does not clutter the countertop. We can also use this coffee machine to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, hot chocolate, etc.
Bella Dual Brew single-serve coffee maker is durable, easy to use, and easy to clean the components, earth-friendly, and dishwasher safe. It also has reusable filters. We can also brew iced coffee directly into the cup of ice. The coffee machine shuts off automatically after 2 hours, which is an added safety.
Why do we need to clean the Bella Coffee Maker?
Cleaning the coffee maker makes the coffee brew freshly and with not losing flavors. The main reasons to keep the coffee machine clean and maintained are:
- To prevent infections and allergies caused by molds.
- And to maintain the freshness and taste of the coffee.
Prevent Allergy & Infections caused by Mold
If the coffee machine is not cleaned regularly, the calcium will deposit, and sometimes the machine gets fungus, yeast, and Mold formed on a water reservoir and coffee pots. If we use the machine without cleaning, there are high chances of getting infections and allergies.
Maintain the Freshness & Taste of Coffee
On the manual of Bella coffee machine, it insists on regular descaling and cleaning the machine. If the engine is not cleaned, fungus, yeast, and molds will form in the internal parts, which sometimes ruins the coffee’s aroma and taste.
Precautions to be taken while cleaning Bella Coffee Machine
- Before cleaning the coffee maker, make sure to unplug the machine from the power outlet and check whether the plate is warm or hot. If the scale is hot, make it cool before cleaning the machine.
- It is essential to remove the permanent coffee filter after brewing coffee done in the Bella Coffee machine. We must rinse the coffee machine thoroughly with water to remove the remaining coffee grounds from the filter.
- Many of us will carelessly handle the plugs and cords while cleaning the machine, protect the machine’s cords, plugs, and other electrical parts to not immerse into the water during the cleaning process.
- Before cleaning the machine, make sure that the coffee maker is not having damaged parts. The most important work to do is to repair the damaged parts first to avoid deterioration or further damage to the machine.
- We should not put any other liquids and food materials except water and coffee into the machine. In the company manual, we also mentioned that we should not mix any other drinks or material with water in the machine.
- We must always use normal or cool temperature water to make coffee. Don’t use hot or warm water, which leads to damage to the coffee maker.
- The coffee filter used in the Bella dual brew single-serve coffee maker is permanent. The reusable scoop, filter, and holder are dishwasher safe to clean and wash safely. Only these parts of the coffee maker are dishwasher safe.
How to Clean Bella Dual Brew Single-Serve Coffee Maker?
- Clean Bella dual brew single-serve coffee maker using white vinegar, which is the highly recommended cleaning method if the water used to brew coffee is very hard in nature.
- Clean the coffee machine every two weeks or 15 days for people who use hard water to brew coffee for the machine’s better performance.
- Take white vinegar of 4 cups and normal water of 6 cups in a glass carafe and mix well. Pour the mixed solution into the water reservoir.
- Place the empty glass carafe on the warm plate and place the carafe’s lid in its place.
- The cleaning starts now; press and hold the “keep warm” button until the display shows the message of “clean” and release the button.
- Press the machine’s ON button to clean the internal parts, the light ONs with a beep sound, and the mixture in the water reservoir starts brewing.
- Wait for about 30 minutes at least to clean the machine thoroughly. After the cleaning process is done, the light gets off.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times to remove all the residues of vinegar from the whole system.
- Also, clean the glass carafe and coffee filter with the freshwater.
Other ways to clean the Bella Coffee Maker
We can also extra clean the coffee machine use coffee maker cleaning powder and unclog use decalcifying solution or descaler solution. These solutions will remove the bacteria, calcium residues, and lime buildups in the coffee maker.
Buy Bella Coffee Maker: Click Here