How to make Keurig Iced Coffee Maker
There must be a lot of preparation for get-togethers or hangouts with family and friends on holidays. People enjoy different varieties of food and beverages so that everyone gets satisfied. How to make Keurig iced coffee using Keurig 2.0/Keurig k-cup/K carafe.
Apart from food, people also want to arrange drinks for guests. In this process, iced coffee is the best option for people of all age groups. It is one of the best coffee machines. People make iced coffee with it in simple and easy steps.
Keurig Iced Coffee maker is an exceptional choice for family and wants to have a different brewing, it will be nice to have a k carafe on the table and the people chatting and catching up. For a single-serve people can make iced coffee with Keurig K cup.
- K-Cup flavor (As Preferred)
- Water for the coffee maker
- Coffee Mug
- Sweetener, Milk or Cream (optional)
- Chocolate chips, Mini Marshmallows, Whipped Cream.
- Liquid Flavours: Vanilla, Caramel, Hazelnut, Peppermint, etc.
- Plastic Tumbler
Tip: Do not make Iced coffee in a glass cup; the glass cup will crack when the hot coffee is combined with ice.
How to make Keurig iced coffee?
- To prepare iced coffee, first, fill the mug with water. Pour that water into the coffee maker.
- Now brew K-cup into the coffee mug and let brewing process done.
- Meanwhile, take a solo cup with ice.
- Once the brewing process is completed, combine the hot coffee and the ice.
- Add the sweetener, milk or Cream according to the choice.
- Making of iced coffee with Keurig K-cup is done and ready to serve.
Procedure to make Keurig iced coffee
- Cold beverages made possible with Keurig 2.0 brewing.
- Keep all the ingredients and start brewing the iced coffee.
- With Keurig 2.0, we can brew 4 cups at once by placing a K carafe pack.
- Now fill the water tank with water and add roasted coffee beans into it.
- Start the brewing by pressing the start button.
- Fill the k carafe with ice.
- Serve the coffee in k carafe by adding liquid flavors, Cream, and milk accordingly.
Make Keurig iced coffee is surprisingly comfortable. Iced coffee is nothing more delicious on a hot day. To make iced coffee more flavourful, add condensed milk.
We can also make Iced Caramel Macchiato. Starbucks makes iced coffee differently. Make sure not to put much ice; use only 4 to 5 cubes for a cup. If too many ices