Farberware is designed in sleek stainless steel and black finish, which goes with virtually any kitchen or break room style. It is a single-serve coffee maker to brew ideally one cup of coffee. It has a removable drip that is easy to clean a coffee maker with the drip; we can adjust it to three different heights to place the mug of all sizes. Use Farberware single-serve coffee maker with a touch button to brew a perfect coffee with a capsule holder.
The coffee maker has 30 ounces reservoirs that brew multiple coffee cups. Refilling the water tank to brew sizes from six to fourteen ounces is unnecessary.
It has a reusable ground coffee filter and compatible capsule holder so everyone can have their desired coffee cup daily. Farberware is a fast brewing system that quickly brews coffee to get coffee on the way.
We can make coffee, hot chocolate, or tea using any single-serving brew pod. It is easy to use a personal coffee maker to brew coffee with its one-touch brewing operation.
It is energy-efficient and easy to clean with quick open lid access. We can quickly fill the water reservoir.
How to Use FarberWare Single-Serve Coffee Maker?
- When using the FarberWare for the first time, it is recommended to operate for at least one complete cup cycle without a capsule.
- Make sure the appliance is completely cool and clean the machine.
- Farberware Single-Serve coffee maker brewing coffee with K-cup capsules and uses only fresh and cold water. Don’t use any other liquids other than water.
- Now place the coffee maker on a clean, flat, heat-resistant surface. Press the lid and release the lever to unlock the lid.
- Insert a capsule in the capsule holder, close the lid and make sure it is locked properly.
- Place the drip tray with the cup holder into the appliance and ensure they sit securely in place.
- Fill the reservoir with cold and fresh water by opening the lid and slowly pouring water with the help of a funnel.
- According to the reservoir’s markings, fill the water according to the requirement from 6 oz to 10 oz.
- Place the mug or cup in the center of the cup holder securely. Insert the plug and press the ON/OFF button to start brewing.
- After the brew cycle completes, the switch automatically switches off the coffee brewing shuts off.
- The cup is filled with hot coffee, disconnect the plug and remove the cup/mug from the holder.
- Make the appliance cool down before removing the capsule holder. Make sure to remove all the used capsules after using.
Daily Cleaning Tips
Farberware Single-Serve coffee maker must clean twice a month to brew tasty fresh coffee. But we also must clean the coffee maker after every use. Below are the essential daily cleaning tips for cleaning the coffee maker.
- Use the coffee pod only once and remove them after use.
- Better to use filtered water to brew so that the hard water deposits reduce.
- We need to empty and refill the water in the reservoir every day.
- Let the machine air out by leaving the lid off.
- Rearrange the filters according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- After every brew, wipe the outside and the machine’s surface to prevent dust from settling inside.