- 1 Marble Top Coffee Table
Marble Top Coffee Table
Marble top coffee table brings a touch of ornate to any living space or family room. It suits any type of room or space. Marble is cool-toned, organic, timeless, and casual in style. It is all about combining marble’s attractiveness with other elements and takes advantage to create the perfect interior design. Here are a few of the best marble top coffee tables reviewed.
These marble coffee tables are the most resistant ones when compared with other tables. The surface of the table is hard and not easy to scratch or break. If the coffee table legs are strong, it can weigh a considerable weight when placed on top.
Buying a white marble coffee table will definitely light up space. It is suitable for rooms with darkness and no natural light coming or with dark decor and furniture. A marble top will create a good contrast and leaves a better light balance to enjoy.
Features considered before buying Coffee Table
- Marble is a hard and different material when compared to other furniture. So make sure and look for some features before getting a marble top.
- Firstly, there are different coffee tables in regular and irregular sizes and shapes in the market. Please don’t buy one because it looks nice. Purchase, according to the space available, measure the space where it needs to be placed.
- Secondly, get a coffee table which matches the decor and space. Buying a table which does not suit the space will be in a negative way. The coffee table must match the color, design, and sometimes the metal used for legs.
- Marble top coffee tables are less expensive and affordable for anyone to buy. So people can choose something that fits their budget.
- The most important that need to be considered is the quality of the marble table. High-quality marble lasts for a long and will be expensive when compared to other marble tables. So choose according to the required size, design, and shape.
Best Marble Top Coffee Table
Nathan James Piper’s table is round and topped with a white faux Carrara marble finish and smooth black powder-coated legs. This tabletop can carry up to 99 lbs, support with sturdy criss-cross base metal legs. It can also be used as a cocktail table with a modern and sleek design. It fits any living room.
The metal frame that is connected with the cross design will be the strong base. We can use it as a coffee table and display decorative centerpieces and store the magazines, beverages, snacks, etc., in the living room. It is easy to assemble.
Walker Edison coffee table is one of the best marble top coffee tables. It is a modern round coffee table with marble and gold; they are durable materials and lasts long. It has a trendy painted metal base with a tempered glass tabletop and glamorous design.
This coffee table is perfect on its own or when styled with other matching side tables. The round table can be decorated with a tray to place books, a clock, artistic pieces, etc. It is made with high-grade MDF and laminated construction. This table supports up to 50 pounds.
InsifoHome Modern 36” round table is the best marble top coffee table. It is crafted with durable white wood made faux marble tabletop and gold coated steel metal base. This table is a modern and sleek design that adds glamour to any living room, bedroom, and office space.
The round table is 36”, the perfect size for any room. Its modern design, smooth finishing, and luxury outlook will last long and affordable. Easy to install and supports up to 22 lb.
Olee Sleep Natural coffee table brings a simple and refined upgrade to the living room. It comes with a solid wooden frame with a classic black wood grain finish.
The table provides storage space also to organize household goods. It is the perfect addition to the bedroom, living room, guest room, dining room, etc.
This table looks great when placed next to leather or fabric furniture and suits many other different decors in the room. Clean the table with damped cloth and do not use harsh chemicals on it.
How to Make a Marble Table?
Firstly, we need marble, a durable and beautiful material, aluminum stock lengths, a kit with pre-cut legs, horizontal stretchers, and necessary connectors to join the parts to make a coffee table. With all these materials, it is easy to assemble the table within 15 minutes.
- Make the base with marble.
- Cut the parts like legs and stretchers smoothly with the aluminum cutter.
- Position all the connectors and tighten with Allen wrench.
- Thread the feet to the bottom and tighten.
- Complete the base by assembling the stretchers and legs.
- Attach the top on a padded surface and tighten the setscrew.
- Finally, secure the clip and complete the making of a marble top coffee table.