A cup of coffee is a warm, comfortable beverage, whether regular or decaf. Coffee comforts to start the day and keeps the energy up. When it comes to Proctor Silex Coffee Maker, it is durable, affordable, and suitable to handle for daily use. We need to know how to use the Proctor-Silex coffeemaker 12 cups to brew perfect coffee.
- Brew Basket or Filter Basket
- Water Reservoir
- Brew Basket Well
- Keep-Hot Plate
- Water Window
Proctor Silex coffeemaker 12 cup has the below feature.
- The coffee makers come with Auto pause & Serve to pour a coffee cup before the brewing cycle is completed. Removing the carafe will temporarily stop the brewing cycle or coffee flow. After placing the carafe again, the flow continues. Do not remove the carafe for more than 20 seconds.
- It has a feature of brew strength selector by which we can control the coffee’s flavor or strength. By rotating the brew strength selector knob, we can select a strong coffee flavor from mild to the desired taste.
- The Proctor Silex coffee maker has a permanent filter instead of having disposable paper filters. Place the permanent filter in the brew basket with the notch facing the front of the coffee maker.
- Dishwasher-safe basket & carafe
- Lighted ON switch
- 12 cup capacity
- Reservoir with water level marks
- Perfect for families and individuals also
How to use Proctor Silex?
- To use a proctor Silex coffee maker, place the brew basket well and insert the thumb handle in the left opening. Make sure that the basket is seated fully.
- Now place a cone paper filter into the brew basket.
- According to the quantity of coffee needed, place scoops of coffee into the filter.
- Fill the water reservoir with cold water. Make sure not to fill up to the 12-cup mark.
- Place the carafe with the lid on and keep the hot plate.
- Close the lid and slightly press to ensure the cover is completely closed.
- After closing the lid, switch on the button to start brewing.
- After the brewing process, turn off the switch, and the coffee made will get into the carafe.
- Serve them hot and fresh coffee to the guests are any individuals.
Refer to the manual of the coffee maker for more information on how to use it.
How to Clean Proctor Silex Coffee Maker durable 12 cups?
- To clean the proctor silex coffeemaker durable 12 cups, place the empty carafe on the hot plate.
- Now close the empty brew basket.
- Pour one-fourth of the white vinegar into the reservoir.
- Fill the other part of the reservoir with water and turn on the brewing process button.
- Turn off the coffee maker after 30 seconds.
- And make the vinegar be in the coffee maker for 30 minutes to clean.
- Now again, turn ON the coffee maker and empty the carafe with vinegar to clean the coffee maker.
- Clean and rinse the coffee maker till the vinegar residue vanishes.
- Repeat the whole process by cleaning only with water.
- Whenever using the coffee maker, make sure to once rinse with water.
Some of the Usage Tips
- Use a paper filter of good quality to get the best results.
- Ensure that the coffee grounds are between the filter and filter basket so there will be no spills.
- Ensure that the filter basket is in place securely.
- The carafe’s lid must be adequately attached and level on the keep-hot plate before starting the brewing process.
- When using pause & featured proctor Silex coffee maker to place the carafe within 20 seconds, overflow prevents coffee grounds and water from the filter basket.