Proctor Silex Coffee Maker
A cup of coffee is a warm, comfortable beverage, whether it is regular or decaf. Coffee comforts to start the day and keep the energy up. When it comes to Proctor Silex Coffee Maker, it is durable, affordable and suitable to handle for daily use. We need to know how to use Proctor Silex coffeemaker 12 cups to brew perfect coffee.
- Brew Basket or Filter Basket
- Water Reservoir
- Brew Basket Well
- Keep-Hot Plate
- Water Window
Proctor Silex coffeemaker 12 cup has the below feature.
- The coffee makers come with Auto pause & Serve to pour a coffee cup before the brewing cycle is completed. By removing the carafe, the brewing cycle or flow of coffee will temporarily stop and after placing the carafe again, the flow continuos. Do not remove carafe for more than 20 seconds.
- It has a feature of brew strength selector by which we can control the coffee’s flavour or strength. By rotating the brew strength selector knob, we can select from mild to the desired taste’s strong coffee flavour.
- The Proctor Silex coffee maker has a permanent filter instead of having disposable paper filters. Place the permanent filter in the brew basket with the notch facing the front of the coffee maker.
- Dishwasher safe basket & carafe
- Lighted ON switch
- 12 cup capacity
- Reservoir with water level marks
- Perfect for families and individuals also
How to use Proctor Silex?
- To use proctor Silex coffee maker, first place the brew basket well and insert thumb handle in the left opening. Make sure that the basket seated fully.
- Now place a cone paper filter into the brew basket.
- According to the quantity of coffee needed place scoops of coffee into the filter.
- Fill the water reservoir with cold water. Make sure to not to fill up to 12 cup mark.
- Place the carafe with the lid on keep hot plate.
- Close the lid and slightly press to ensure the cover is completely closed.
- After closing the lid, switch on the button to start the brewing process.
- After brewing process finished turn off the switch, the coffee made will get into the carafe.
- Serve them hot and fresh coffee to the guests are any individuals.
Refer to the manual of the coffee maker for more information on how to use it.
How to Clean Proctor Silex Coffee Maker durable 12 cups?
- To clean the proctor silex coffeemaker durable 12 cups, place the empty carafe on the keep hot plate.
- Now close the empty brew basket.
- Pour one-fourth of white vinegar into the reservoir.
- Fill the other part of the reservoir with water and turn on the brewing process button.
- Turn off the coffee maker after 30 seconds.
- And make the vinegar be in the coffee maker for 30 minutes to clean.
- Now again turn ON the coffee maker and empty the carafe with vinegar to clean the coffee maker.
- Clean and rinse the coffee maker till the vinegar residue vanishes.
- Repeat the whole process by cleaning only with water.
- Whenever uses the coffee maker make sure to once rinse with water.
Some of the Usage Tips
- Use a paper filter with good quality to get the best results.
- Make sure that the coffee grounds between filter and filter basket so that there will be no spills.
- Ensure that the filter basket placed securely.
- The carafe’s lid must be adequately attached, and level on keep-hot-plate before the brewing process starts.
- When using pause & featured proctor Silex coffee maker to place the carafe within 20 seconds, overflow prevents coffee grounds and water from the filter basket.